Tuesday 8 May 2012

Crazy feather false lashes

I was bored the other night...so decided to put my new crazy feather eyelashes to the test. I also used my new accessorize eye shadows which I have been dying to try out. All three items were an absolute bargain. The lashes were reduced for £1, and the eye shadows were in a kit a won at my children's school bingo the other day!! :D


Unfortunately, I didn't have very good lighting, so the pictures are not as clear as I would like. But never mind. Maybe it just gives me the excuse of re creating the look at a better lit day!






2 comments:

  1. oh wow, how fun! :D

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... really liked your blog... would like to follow each other?

    http://beautyoleum@gmail.com

    Cheers..

    ReplyDelete