Saturday 5 May 2012

Lush Order!!! :D

Good morning everyone! The blinkers have been removed, and I am rejoining real life! :) SO more posts will follow. :)


Now...I shall get down to business on the most exciting part of last week. I ordered in some products from LUSH!! It is our first time experiencing their bath products, and as soon as I saw the postman casually walking down my driveway, I just knew that they had arrived!!






We ordered 2 bath bombs which where 'Twilight' and 'Fizzbang'. The Twilight bath bomb was for my daughter, who chose it for it's relaxing at night time properties. It does have a gentle ovaltine aroma, and it turns the water a glittery purple colour. The Fizz bang bath bomb had a  citrus smell, and in the centre a golden glitter which I loved.








I decided to order 2 bath melts. The marshmallow one was for my daughter, and she loved it. We cut it in half for her, as her baths are only filled half way. I ordered the cherry bath melt, that is split into 3. Now, I like this one for its value for money. It was enough for me, my daughter and my son. The only thing I am disappointed with is the fact that I did not notice silky smooth skin like others report. But then again, this is likely due to the fact that I am not throwing caution to the wind and indulging in the whole bath melt in one go.


For my son, I bought a bubble bar, which he had a lot of fun with. Half of the bubble bar was enough to create masses of bubbles in his bath, and the smell was on him for 2 days later. :)







Next time shall be ordering the rocket ship bath bomb for him. :)


Cannot wait for the next order. :D




1 comment: