Saturday 14 April 2012

Mini China Glaze haul...RUBY PUMPS!!!!

I am so excited! I have needed a light blue and green varnish for a long time...so off I traipsed to my local Sally's beauty supply. I picked up my chosen 2, which I will name in a moment. Whilst locating a large bottle of my favourite top coat, a red sparkle caught my eye. And there it was...a bottle of Ruby Pumps!! I squealed 'Ruby pumps!!!' with delight, and practically ran to the check out!


I have wanted this varnish for SO LONG!!


So the green varnish is China Glaze 'Tree Hugger', the blue varnish is 'Electric Beat'...and of course Ruby Pumps.


Yayyyyyyyyy!!!






Ruby Pumps tips...with China Glaze Ice Cap.

1 comment:

  1. Ruby Pumps looks a lot like Models Own Scarlet Sparkle which is one of my favourite polishes :) Lovely

    ReplyDelete