Sunday 1 April 2012

OPI Senorita Rose-Alita - EXCITED!!

I got a mini haul from Sally's beauty supplies on Friday...unfortunately I missed the VAT free day boat the day before...:(


I needed to re stock my favourite top coat, a cuticle file remover, and had run out of 180 grit nail files. This was my intended shopping list.


And then I saw it.


The most beautiful pink polish I have ever seen.


So I talked myself around to spending a teeny bit more.


Senorita rose-alita by OPI is stunning. It is a rich rosy pink with a fine golden flecked sheen in the sun light. These pics do not do it justice.


Unfortunately for me...I have incredibly small nail beds, and my nails are resisting growth...so there is no other option. Acrylics will be under construction in the very near by future!
 This just about pics up some of that golden sheen. So much prettier in person.





No comments:

Post a Comment